We are allways looking for ways of raising funds because:
- It costs us £150 for each dog that we re-home – this cost is for neutering, vaccinating, worming, flea treating and microchipping each and every dog
- We are re-homing an increasing number of dogs – and for every dog we re-home at our standard adoption donation, we make a loss – hence the more successful we are the more we lose!
- Currently our average daily kenneling cost is £6 for each dog
- Transporting dogs across the whole of Wales from the kennels in the south has become increasingly expensive
- Our running overheads continue to rise
So every small way that you can help finacially is very much appreciated.
You can also help by coming along to our street collections, store collections and shows – and please bring your hounds with you – they sell our organisation and cause on their own! The diary of events can be found by clicking here
Please help support Greyhound Rescue Wales every time you shop at any Pets at Home store in the UK and Northern Ireland!
Simply sign up for one of their VIP cards either online www.petsathome.com/VIP or next time you’re in one of their stores. Their VIP card is similar to other loyalty cards from high street stores, with one big difference – every time you shop in any Pets at Home store and swipe your card, all your points (Lifelines) could be donated to us!
To ensure we get your Lifelines, simply log on to your account via the Pets at Home website or call their free phone number on 0800 328 4204 and select either the Swansea, Chester or Cardiff (Newport Road) store as your “home store” (hopefully Rhyl in the near future) – this has no bearing on where you have to do your normal shop, it’s just the stores that are supporting us. You should then be able to select Greyhound Rescue Wales from a drop down list to nominate GRW as your selected charity!