Can you manage and develop all aspects of a rehoming centre for unwanted greyhounds and lurchers in Wales?
Can you love and care for GRW’s main asset – Hillcrest Cottage, Kennels and grounds?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are seeking someone who has the skills and enthusiasm to:
- maintain the highest possible standards of care for the dogs at Hillcrest;
- maximise the sustainable rehoming of dogs in the care of GRW;
- ensure the centre complies with the licensing or other statutory requirements that apply and any standards which may be established by GRW;
- manage and motivate a team of voluntary and paid helpers;
- engage effectively with GRW personnel, partner organisations, regulatory bodies and members of the public;
- develop and manage additional income generating activities at the site;
- minimise the impact of operational activities on the environment, promoting energy conservation and the conservation and development of biodiversity of the site.
Details and application form and other documents can be found by following the links below.
Closing Date for applications: April 20th 2018
For the Job Description and Person Specification please click here – > Hillcrest Manager Job Description and Person Specification April 2018
For advert please click here -> Hillcrest Manager Advert April 2018
For Letter to applicants please click here -> Letter to Hillcrest Manager applicants 2018
For the application form click here -> GRW application form Hillcrest Manager 2018
For Equality and Diversity Monitoring form please click here -> GRW Equality and Diversity Monitoring