Greyhound Rescue Wales takes your privacy seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information. This policy sets out how GRW uses the information that you provide us with in order to help further our work in providing welfare for greyhounds and lurchers in Wales.
What information do we collect about you?
- We collect information about you when you use the web site for services or place an order for goods.
- We also collect information when you voluntarily complete our web forms, provide feedback or participate in competitions.
- If you are a supporter of GRW, by becoming a member, sponsoring a dog or donating to us we will ask for information that enables us to administer your donation. This will normally include your name, contact information such as address, email or telephone number and your payment details and gift aid status.
How will we use the information about you?
- We collect information about you to manage your GRW membership or process your order.
- We use your information collected from the website to create a record or update your details or process your enquiry/request.
- Greyhound Rescue Wales do not share, sell or swap your information with other organisations to use for their own marketing.
- If you have given us your consent, we will contact you with information on our latest campaigns and fundraising activities.
- This may be by post, email, telephone or text message, depending on your preferences.
- We will also ask about your marketing preferences, to ensure that you are still happy to be contacted by us and by which means.
- By providing us with your email address you are giving us permission to contact you via email, this may be either information regarding your transaction or any promotions from GRW we feel you may be interested in.
- If you have consented to receive contact from GRW you may opt out later.
- You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for any purpose.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted by GRW please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0300 0123 999.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com or call us on 0300 0123 999 or write to us at the following address:
- Hillrest Cottage
- Bryncethin Road
- SA18 1YS.
We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Our website contains links to other websites.
How to contact us