Microvolunteering offers volunteers a series of easy tasks that can be done in short, bite-sized chunks. They can be done anywhere, and on the volunteer’s own terms. The key benefit in microvolunteering is flexibility. It breaks through the biggest barrier to volunteering: lack of time. It also enables people who might be excluded from traditional volunteering to participate.
And microvolunteering really does make a difference. So how can you help?
Advocacy and marketing
• Reacting to our posts on Facebook or sharing our tweets.
• Making YouTube videos advertising us.
• Write stories for us to put online or in Greyhound Express
YouTube videos or stories to go online can be emailed to email@example.com for consideration.
• Crafts (can be sold online)
• Donate money (their are links from the top of this page)
• Submit a fundraising idea to Val Ball (firstname.lastname@example.org )
• Proof reading (let us know if you find mistakes on our website and email email@example.com
• English to Welsh translations for our website (again email Carolyn)
• If you have the talent, design cards/leaflets, etc. for us