Microvolunteering offers volunteers a series of easy tasks that can be done in short, bite-sized chunks. They can be done anywhere, and on the volunteer’s own terms. The key benefit in microvolunteering is flexibility. It breaks through the biggest barrier to volunteering: lack of time. It also enables people who might be excluded from traditional volunteering to participate.
And microvolunteering really does make a difference. So how can you help?
Advocacy and marketing
- Sharing and interacting with out posts on social media
- Spreading the word about Greyhound Rescue Wales to others
- Writing stories for our blog or Greyhound Express
- Have you ever thought about running your own fundraising event? Click here to go to our fundraising page for more ideas
- Perhaps you have other talents such as graphic design or proofreading? Or maybe you have media experience that would be useful to Greyhound Rescue Wales? Whatever it is you have to offer we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will get back to you.