Hosted by our very own trashion star and Swansea shop manager Claire Franklin, this promises to be an event full of amazing trashion creations, all to raise money for greyhounds and lurchers in need.
What is trashion?
Put simply, trashion (a portmanteau of trash and fashion) is a term for art, jewellery, fashion and objects for the home created from used, thrown-out, found and repurposed elements. Some of Claire’s previous creations have included clothing made from plastic bags, train tickets, crisp packets, plastic fencing, recycled wallpaper and more!
Shows (£10 per person)
We are expecting demand for tickets to be high, so we are holding two identical shows, one in the afternoon (3pm-5pm) and one in the evening (7pm-9pm).
Workshop (£20 per person, including show entry)
For anyone who wants to get hands-on with creating some trashion magic, Claire is also holding a workshop (11am-1pm) where up to 15 people will have the chance to create an item or accessory and have it featured in the shows later that day!
Raffle (£5 per entry)
As part of the event, we will also be selling tickets to a raffle (to be drawn 31st October) with prizes including:
- 8 personal training sessions with Impact Fitness
- Personalised embroidered item with Lillianas embroidery
- £500 gift certificate for photo experience with Justin Harris Photography
- Tea and cake for two at Boutique Lounge
- FG 1/5 scale Petrol 29cc radio Controlled Street Hummer with Battery, Charger and selection of different sized wheels. (value approx £800)
- Unique jewellery items created with recycled items.
- Selection of gift baskets
Purchase tickets using the buttons below or visit www.greyhoundrescuewales.co.uk/tickets